Are you a new family in London? Do you have a friend who is moving from abroad with young children? This is the event for you!
Together with a group of local businesses, we hold a welcome morning to families that have just arrived to the area. For those with pre-school children in particular, this morning will be a great way to get to know each other. On the day, we will have an orientation talk about how to organise your life in London with young children and will include:
· A brief overview of the London childcare system from KidSitter (www.kidsitter.co.uk), the on-demand childcare service. KidSitter will also provide a complimentary creche for participants attending with their children.
· An overview of nurseries and the British school system from educational consultancy Magus Education (www.maguseducation.com);
· Presentation of fun things to do with the children locally from Perfect Cuppa English(www.perfectcuppaenglish.co.uk), who helps to settle expats into life in London through personalised English language, British culture and orientation programmes for individuals;
· Review of online and social media communities and useful apps for parents with young children by NW8-Mums (https://nw8-mums.com/), a community group that connect parents;
· A review of the main London sightseeing attractions for children under 10 years old by The Little PA (www.thelittlepa.co.uk), a personal assistant to organise your children’s free time; and
· An overview of free and paid regular activities and classes for babies, toddlers & pre-school children from 3 House Club (www.3HouseClub.com), a private family club for parties and classes for children under 8 years old.
If you are interested to join this FREE event, please RSVP via info@3HouseClub.com by September 18.