Project - Cave Game Coder (Scratch coding) with Learn Creative Online.
Age: 7-15 years old.
When: July 10 and July 24, 11am - 3pm
Get into coding with our ‘Cave Game Coder’ project workshop.
In this great introduction to coding kids will learn some basic concepts of computer coding and create their very own video game using the ‘Scratch’ coding language.
What they will learn:
● Introduction to coding
● Basic Scratch commands
● Designing & using sprites
● How to create simple video games
● No previous coding experience required.
● This is a ‘Bring Your Own Device’ workshop which means children will need to bring an up to date Windows or Mac laptop preferably with the
‘Google Chrome’ browser installed.
● It would also be useful if you signed your child up for a free ‘Scratch’ account so that they can save their projects online. Go to : https://scratch.mit.edu/