Weaning With Confidence
Your baby is growing fast and the next milestone is … solid foods! If you are wondering when to start, what first foods are best for baby and how to cook them, then join Pilar Manzanaro, a registered Nutritional Therapist, and the PurpleCarrot team for a workshop on how to make weaning an enjoyable experience for you and a nutritious one for your little one!
Topics include the following (but we always welcome questions):
• What foods to introduce at each stage of weaning?
• When is the right time to start?
• Which nutrients does my baby need for growth and development and what foods contain them?
• What are the best cooking methods for my baby?
• What foods to blend together?
• Baby-Led weaning
• Menu Planning Ideas
The talk will be followed up by some Q&A time and a cooking demonstration for several tasty and nutritious weaning recipes.
Babies are welcome so please feel free to bring yours along.
When: Thursday, November 12th
Where: 3 House Club - St Johns Wood
Time: 11:00 – 12:30