Eating right for pregnancy
A balanced diet is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. But, if you are eating for two (or more) what you eat is especially important! Join Pilar Manzanaro, a registered Nutritional Therapist, and the rest of the PurpleCarrot team to learn what foods can support a healthy pregnancy.
• What foods are a must and which ones you should you avoid?
• What foods support your baby’s development?
• What nutrients are important at each pregnancy stage and which foods contain them?
• Vitamins and other supplements – are they necessary?
• How can I naturally deal with some pregnancy side effects?
• Preparing for labour – does nutrition matter?
The talk will be followed up by some Q&A time, a cooking demonstration and food tasting to get you well on your way to eating right for you and your baby.
When: Thursday, September 29th
Where: 3 House Club - St Johns Wood
Time: 11:00 – 12:30