Join OoberKidsRepublic in a humorous, high-pace workshop during which we will hop on the time bike to visit a cavemen’s village, ancient Greece, Imperial Rome and the roaring Twenties learn about why we use money and the meaning of everyday words such as ‘inflation’, ‘economy’ and ‘deals’ and how we can make smart choices.
By the end of the day the kids will know:
- What is money?
- Who makes the money I use?
- Who decides what my money is worth?
- How to spot a good deal
Each child will receive:
- a handout including the key concepts introduced during the workshop
- access to quizzes, surveys and tests on OoberKidsRepublic (www.ooberkidsrepublic.com)
- stickers and a certificate to celebrate their achievement
- Each parent will receive
- a follow-up e-mail detailing the content of the workshop and bespoke tips to keep their children interested
Suitable for: children aged 7-11
Please book your place below: