Sunday Pregnancy Yoga in St John's Wood: why you should do it?
Here are top 5 reasons why an expectant mum should try pregnancy yoga:
1. You develop stamina and strength: Yoga poses strengthen our hips, back, arms and shoulders.
2. You relieve your tension of lower back, hips, chest, upper back, neck and shoulders
3. You calm your nervous system;
4. You develop connection with baby as you become more aware of what is going on within.
5. You meet other mums-to-be who live locally so when you have your baby you will have a freiend for the stroll walks!
If you are new to the yoga or advanced one - as our classes are small size (6-8 mums), the teacher has time to dedicate just for you.
Remember also our monthly free expert nights for expecting and new mums from St. John's Wood, Maida Vale and Primrose Hill. Next one on November 5 at 18:30.