January Newsletter with Special Offer, updated schedule and more...
Offers, talks, events & news
January 12 update
Events at 3 House Club for Parents
Happy New 2016!
- January 14, Thursday, 9:30 to 10:30: Join other local mums to listen to Pepper Stewart on Health & Wellness in particular on nutrition, lifestyle management, nutrition supplements, re-eductaion of the body and postural alignment. Advanced bookings £5 per person (tea/coffees included) - please book here. Organised by 3HC and NW8 Mums.
- January 19, Tuesday, 9:30 to 11:00, English Conversation and Culture, 8 week course with Perfectcuppaenglish.co.uk. Crèche is possible. Please checkhere for more details.
- January 25, Monday, 1-3 pm, Parenting course for parents with 6 month to 3 years old run by Catherine Tugnait, NCT trained postnatal practitioner. Babies and toddlers are welcome. See details here.
- January 28, Thursday, 9:30 to 10:30: Join other local mums to listen to the top tips on how to help babies and toddlers to sleep better from the founder of Emilie Caro Sleep - part of the NW8 Mums coffee mornings. £5 per person booked here (includes tea or coffee).
- SPECIAL OFFER: Get fit in 2016! NEW CROSS FITNESS CLASS with a personal trainer (group of 4) - Thu, 13:00 to 14:00, 5 classes for £49 if booked by the end of January here.
Events for Children
- This week offer - 5 classes for £49 for any of the following new classes (see T&C):
- February half-term: February 18, Thursday, 13:00 to 15:00 a fun workshop with Creative Movement. Early bird 10% off if booked this week!