Please see our upcoming events for December at 3 House Club (or click for the link here):
Events at 3 House Club for Parents
All events are open for all local mums. If free - please email to register, if paid - tickets are available from our site.
- December 3, Thursday, 9:30 to 10:30: Join other local mums to listen to Rivka Mennesson, Adult Psychologist on Separation Anxiety. Advanced bookings only, £5 per person with tea/coffees included. Run with NW8 Mums.
- December 3, Thursday, 18:30 to 20:00: Join other local expecting mums to listen to Karin, founder of MyHospitalBag.co.uk on what to pack for the due date. Free event but advanced registration at info@3HouseClub.com.
- December 8, Tuesday, 19:00 to 21:00 Join Dr. Maya Cara for the workshop on4+ assessment to the top academic schools to get practical set of skills to prepare your child to his/her learning journey. £120/person.
- December 13, Sunday, 10:00 to 16:00: Santa's Grotto and Open Day with classes from Latino Bambino, Monkey Music, Petitit Pierrot, Creative Movements, Phileas Fox Nursery, Creative Movement and special offers from ParentVille & NW8 Mums. £5 per family.
- SPECIAL OFFER: Get fit in 2016! NEW CROSS FITNESS CLASS with a personal trainer (group of 4) - Jan 7, 14, 21, 28, Thu, 13:00 to 14:00, £40 for four sessions if booked by end of December!
Events for Children
- December 8, Tuesday, 10:15-11:00: Free Trial for Mini Football for 2-4 yrs old! We are excited to introduce Football at 3 House Club with minifootball.org.uk. We run a free trial in December and put a regular class from January. Please email info@3HouseClub to register you sign up in our 3 House Club app.
- December 10, Thursday, 9:15-10:00:Sing and Sign in Spanish from 1.5 to 4 yrs old. Join Caroline Nelson, founder of VIVA for a trial class to learn Spanish by signing and signing. The class will run on a regular basis from January.Please email info@3HouseClub to register you sign up though our 3 House Club app.
- December 12, Saturday, 10:30-12:00: Christmas Show & Meet Santa,£25.00/child. Our annual Christmas Event: Christmas Show, Art & Craft Session, meet Santa who brings the presents. Suitable for 3-6 yrs old. Last places.
- December 19, Saturday, 10:45-11:45: Christmas Cupcake Decoration for Children from 4 to 8 years old are welcome to join The Cake Creations for the Christmas Cupcake Decoration Workshop - one of our annual favorites! Book hereor via app.
- LAST PLACES for December school break workshops for 3.5-8 years old. Book here for Creative Movements or here for Art. See workshop schedule here.