Easter Break is close so you’re thinking, like every year, to find some ideas for this period. You want him to be in a safe place, cared for, entertained and also to keep in touch with school activities...if possible. Luckily, we’ve thought about this and came up with solutions. We have set up some FUNtastic workshops to keep your little one busy while you get on with your work
Workshops for 4-8 years old:
- Circus skills: trapeze & juggling on Thursday, 31.03.2016, starting from 11:00 to 15:00.
- Young Engineers: Lego & K’Nex on Friday, 01.04.2016, from 11:00 to 15:00. See last workshop highlights here .
- Circus skills: trapeze & juggling on Tuesday, 05.04.2016, from 11:00 to 15:00.
- Football with Daniel on Thursday, 07.04.2016, from 11:00 to 15:00. Have a look at Minifootball here.
- Art workshop with Ema on Friday, 08.04.2016 from 11:00 to 15:00 and on Friday, 15.04.2016 from 11:00 to 15:00.
So, just drop off your child and we’ll take care of his well-being until you pick him up. Our 2 hour workshops include a snack and cost £30. If you decide to take a 4 hour workshop, your little one will also be served lunch and a snack, all at the price of £50.
Please book for the workshops here: