Classes for mummy and baby in St. John's Wood (NW8), London
Congratulations on becoming a mother! If you are a local parent living in St. John’s Wood, Maida Vale and Primrose Hill – you are going to have a great experience as this area has great parks, schools, and -what is most important- a great local parent community.
3 House Club (NW8) is part of an amazing and popular local network for parents. The club offers you a place to meet other local mums and dads, stay fit and boost your little baby's development.
We offer the following classes for mother & baby (from 4 weeks onward) at 3 House Club, St. John’s Wood (for schedule by day click here):
Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:00, and Fridays at 15:15 – Live music and rhymes: this class offers a stimulating environment for your little one to explore live music sounds and signing as well. Also, this class is a change for your child to interact with other babies. Research shows that music helps infants exposed to a rich acoustic environment by physically boosting brain development.
- Baby Beeps - Tuesday at 14:15-15:00 (sitting to walking). Our bouncy, interactive baby development class focuses on early language acquisition. Every class is a fun-filled adventure through Baby Land with wacky characters, lighting effects, cool props and parachutes that you won't see anywhere else. The class is set to a funky soundtrack of original baby songs, remixed nursery rhymes and lullabies. From the everyday to the truly spectacular, everything we do in Baby Beeps is magical.
- Hartbeeps: Baby Bells - Tuesdays at 15:15-16:00(newborn to sitting). Our lovely, gentle class focuses on bonding and confidence. We use elements of baby yoga, baby massage and calming techniques to guide little ones through our magical, imaginary Baby Land and help them to truly experience our soundtrack of remixed nursery rhymes and lullabies. They'll meet friendly puppet characters, be introduced to age-appropriate props and discover sparkly parachutes - all designed to delight those freshly acquired senses and help babies to uncurl and release trapped energy.
- Wednesdays at 14:45 – Latino Bambino class for mum & baby: a postnatal dance workout where mothers wear their babies in a baby carrier or a sling whilst dancing to a pulsating Latin American tempo. This a fun and easy cardio workout that burns fat and releases endorphins as well as toning your entire body and providing your baby with stimulation! See the class in action here.
- Thursdays at 9:30 you can join lovely Anita from Caterpillar Music to have fun with babbles, parachute, puppets and signing all together.
- NEW: Baby Sensory, Thursdays at 14:15-15:00 from June the 8th.
Baby Sensory Multi-award winning developmental classes specifically designed for babies from birth to 13 months joining 3 House Club! Babies learn best when they see, hear, feel, touch, taste and smell, and we shall introduce you and your baby to a world of sensory delights.
Other educational & networking events at 3 House Club (NW8) for local new parents in St. John’s Wood, Maida Vale & Primrose Hill:
- NCT runs Introducing Solids workshop at 3 House Club (St. John’s Wood) aiming at explaining step-by-step how to make the transition from breast-mid (or formula) to solid food (covering allergies).
- Tuesday or Thursday mornings at 9:30 we (together with NW8 Mums) run various themed coffee mornings for local mums where we invite various health or/and parenting experts, including speech therapists, sleeping consultants, potty training experts, local nurseries and more. Please check our EVENTS section to check upcoming themes.
Also, we periodically run other useful events for parents such as:
- Overview of the British school system,
- 4+ and 7+ assessment workshops
Please email us if you are interested to find out more.
Our club has a special place to park buggies, nappies changing tables, as well as a lovely café where you can meet your friends over a cup of tea.
We are looking forward to meeting you at 3 House Club, St. John’s Wood, and please drop us a line at info@3HouseClub.com if you have any questions.