Classes for preschool children (3 to 5 years old) in St. John's Wood, London
If you're looking to boost your child's skills (like confidence or motor skills), after or before his/her day in the nursery, we offer a range of classes at 3 House Club, St. John’s Wood (see summary schedule here):
- Art for preschool children, Mondays at 15:15. Our teacher introduces the kids to the great artists and their techniques. The material used during the class range from paint to sand, fabric, clay, cast and even jelly. The class stimulates fine motor skills and helps to channel emotions through creativity. The class is usually messy and while we provide aprons and paint is washable we suggest to dress appropriately. This is one of the best children's art classes in St. John’s Wood, Maida Vale and Primrose Hill.
- Tatty Bumpkin Hampstead runs a Yoga for Kids class, on Tuesdays at 15:30 for kids aged from 3 to 6 years old. Classes incorporate movement (yoga and co-ordination activities), music, storytelling, breathing exercises and relaxation. Each session combines a story theme with free play, providing a structured, yet fun environment.
- Latino Bambino, Wednesdays at 15:30 – An energetic dance class full of Latin beats combining dance activities and musical fun with colourful props. The class boosts toddlers’ gross motor skills and co-ordination. See class in action here
- Introduction to music, Thursdays at 15:30. A live instruments & music appreciation class to help build your child's understanding of music and music theory through games.
- Street Dance with Cesa, Thursdays from 16:15. Learn the coolest moves in town and have fun with Cesa Zuniga! Cesa is a professional street dance instructor and performer from New York City.
- Ballet with Maida Vale Ballet School, Saturdays 9:00-9:30 : Primary level is structured much more like a grown up ballet class with steps that increase in speed and elevation and a dance to be performed at the end. The children learn the Royal Academy of Dance syllabus in small chunks, building up to a class performance exam. Ages 3-5.
- Saturdays, 9:30-10:15 Modern/Tap Dance. Modern Jazz develops many different movements to a broad choice of rhythms and musical styles. Classes are structured to begin to prepare the physical strength and flexibility required to demonstrate emotion through interpretation exploring contrast between expansion and relaxation, fluidity and isolation. Tap a great way to increase fitness, fast footwork and musicality. Age 4-6.
You can try any of the above classes (to buy a trial for £12.90 click here), afterwards classes from £5 to £15.90 depending on the package. See details about the prices here. Parents can choose stay with the children during the classes or wait downstairs at the café if the child is happy to stay at the class on his/her own. Please let the teacher know if you are going downstairs.
We also run:
- School break (holiday) camps for 3-8 years old
- Reviews of local schools and nurseries: We run regular talks with local educational consultants about how the school system works, what are your local options for nurseries and schools, how approach the application process and what to consider the most suitable place for your child. Please email us at info@3HouseClub.com for more information or buy your ticket for the next event here.
- Workshops to prepare for the 4+ assessments for admission to top academic schools: if you're planning to go to a top academic school and you'd like to dedicate time and effort to boost your child's development and prepare for the 4+ assessment, we run a series of workshops that help you prepare for the admission. Email us at info@3HouseClub.com for the details for the next coming event or buy your ticket here.
Our club has a special place to park buggies, nappies changing tables, as well as a lovely café where you can meet your friends over a cup of tea.
We are looking forward to meeting you at 3 House Club, St. John’s Wood and please drop us a line at info@3HouseClub.com if you have any questions.
Remember to use our 3 House Club app to see live schedule and sign in into the classes!