After-school clubs for 5 to 8 years old children in St. John's Wood, London
3 House Club, St. John’s Wood offers a range of classes for children from 5 to 8 years old. You can drop off your child to the class and come and pick him/her up later (subject to letting the teacher know that it is a drop off). If your child attends a school in St. John’s Wood, near the club, we can pick up your child up for you after school, give him/her a snack and then take him/her to the class.
Here are our after-school clubs (see summary schedule here):
- Illustration class, Mondays at 16:15. During this class kids learn visual storytelling: they learn to create a story using characters, context, movement and nature. This is a chance to boost your child's creativity and imagination.
- Explore art and art history, Wednesdays, 16:15: A unique art class in the whole of the St. John’s Wood, Maida Vale and Primrose Hill area, as children learn about art history by reproducing the style of certain period of art in their own work. The programme ranges from the art of the Ancient civilisations of Egypt and Greece, to the art of the Renaissance era, Impressionism, and Modern Art. Ema teaches the kids many painting techniques (such as Van Gogh's paint brush technique, Picasso's cubist technique) so that they can create their own masterpieces!
- Street Dance with Cesa Zuniga, from 16:15 for kids aged from 5-6 years old. Learn the coolest moves in town and have fun with Cesa Zuniga! Cesa is a professional street dance instructor and performer from New York City.
- Healthy Cooking with Let's cook Italian, Friday at 16:00-16:45 for 5-8 yrs old. The good way for your children to cook and taste flavorsome dishes. We believe in the importance of learning the benefits of a healthy balanced diet from a very early age. We will allow your children to use various cooking items, help them to develop their fine motor skills, senses and expand their vocabulary. They will try new flavors, textures and learn through entertainment as it is often a factor for success.
- Chess club, Saturdays at 9:30 – this is a beginners class and requires a minimum term commitment.
- Modern/Tap Dance, Saturdays, 9:30-10:15 - Modern Jazz develops many different movements to a broad choice of rhythms and musical styles. Classes are structured to begin to prepare the physical strength and flexibility required to demonstrate emotion through interpretation exploring contrast between expansion and relaxation, fluidity and isolation. Tap is a great way to increase fitness, fast footwork and musicality. Age group: 4.5-6 years old.
- Ballet with Maida Vale Ballet School, Saturdays, 10:15-11:00, 6-8 yrs old. This class prepares our students for Grate 1 exam at the Royal Academy of Dance.
We also run school break (holidays) camps for 3-8 years old kids - please see our schedule here.
We are looking forward to meeting you at 3 House Club, St. John’s Wood and please drop us a line at info@3HouseClub.com if you have any questions.
Remember to download our free 3 House Club app to see live schedule and sign in into the classes!